We are proud to be an Official Tour Operator for the following events:
- Tour de France: 2019 marks our 15th anniversary and we are the longest running Official Tour Operator for the Tour de France in the industry! We are also one of only two premium partners of the Tour which allows us to choose VIP access for our guests on the most demanded stages (beware of imitators and ask specific questions about the Tour operator’s experience).
- Giro d’Italia: Official Tour Operator for the Giro d’Italia
- Vuelta a Espana: Official Tour Operator for the Vuelta a Espana
- Gran Fondo Etape du Tour: Official Tour Operator for the Etape du Tour
When traveling with us you can expect:
- Small group sizes with experienced guides
- In-depth knowledge of the destinations and cultures from our experienced, bilingual staff members
- Prompt and personalized service from your first contact with us to the end of your trip
Our cycling trips are second to none and are flexible to accommodate anyone: from the performance cyclist who wishes to ride a century daily to the more casual riders. Our Non-Cycling trips cater to cycling fans who wish to enjoy the race without riding.
Both our cycling and non-cycling trips offer the best VIP access to the race. Trips range in duration from just a few days to entire events. We also offer custom trips and the widest selection of One Day VIP experiences.
Our experience with Europe is the best in the industry. Most of our guides live in Europe and the owners, who create the trips, spend several months a year traveling there. Our extensive network of local sources and connections to the racing world enables us to accommodate just about any request.