All of our trips can be privatized and customized.
If you prefer not to be part of a group or have a group of your own, these trips are just the ticket!
Whether you are a couple, a family or a 30 person cycling club, we can setup much more than just a great vacation for your private group. Our extensive knowledge of France and our large network of contacts enable us to setup the trip YOU want.
Some of the requests we receive are from:
- Individuals who are cycling fans and want to be there for every stage of a professional cycling race to spectate or ride
- Couples who are fans and want to experience a Grand Tour race in France, Italy or Spain
- Groups of friends
- Cycling clubs from around the globe
- Business Incentives or prizes
- Travel Agents who want professionals to handle all the arrangements for their clients
These trips are quite popular, and because each is different we can only work on so many projects. Please inquire early to make sure we can satisfy your request.
What can be arranged?
From hot-air balloon rides, wine tasting and easy cycling through the wine country, Horse-back riding, Helicopter transfers, villa rentals, day trips, skiing in the Alps to cooking classes in Paris… we have done it all!
Thanks to our agreements with race organizers we can also include some incredible access to various events including the Tour de France & Vuelta a España
The staff preparing these trips combines over 65 years of living in Europe and numerous weeks of traveling there every year. We know people & the best places, regions and fun things to do. Our specialty is FRANCE and we invite you to challenge us with your request.
If you are interested in having us prepare a quote and sample itinerary, we will need to know the following information:
- Dates of your trip.
- Number of people going and composition of group (# of adults, children, couples, singles)?
- Do you plan on riding or not? If so what daily mileage?
- What are your expectations for this trip? What do you want to see and do? Do you want behind the scenes/special access?
- Are standard transmissions cars (stick shift) OK for you to drive or do prefer a guide to drive?
- Do you have a particular budget in mind?
- What type of accommodations are you looking for (moderate, average, upper end)
With this information, we will be able to start a trip schedule for you and can work on the details with you as we go along.
We look forward to making your next vacation the trip of a lifetime!