Open to US residents
Most of our tours have a limited number of participants and can sell out months in advance. We highly recommend travel insurance and can assist you in obtaining such coverage. We offer travel insurance through TravelGuard and also TravelSafe. We will refer you to TravelGuard or TravelSafe for technical questions about the benefits, exclusions or conditions and evaluation of the adequacy of your existing insurance coverage.
Top 10 reasons to obtain travel insurance:
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as an illness in the family, involuntary job loss…
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip.
- You have to evacuate your resort due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your rental car is damaged leaving you responsible for the repair costs.