This trip will view 3 of the spring classic races including the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix. We will also enjoy great cycling across Belgium, some of which will be on the famous cobblestones you’ve seen for years on TV. The first 10 guests to book this trip will receive their entry for the Paris-Roubaix Cyclo Sportive race for free!
In addition to riding and viewing the races, we will visit cities like Brussels, Antwerp and Bruges. We will also tour a Belgian brewery or two.
- Multiple viewing locations for Paris-Roubaix
- VIP access or private viewing of the Tour of Flanders finish
- Ride the Paris-Roubaix Cycle Sportive
- Ride the Cobblestones
We will be picking up at the Brussels airport and will then make our way to our hotel in near Gent.
Once at our hotel and after checking-in, we will build up or fit the bikes and go for a short ride in the area to shake the rust off from traveling.
We will be back at the hotel in time to enjoy a welcome dinner. Your guides will explain what to expect over the next several days.
We will begin today with a ride in the Belgian countryside. After changing and eating some lunch, we will view the Tour of Flanders.
This race has a great history and we will be right there with the cycling-crazy fans of Belgium to see it!
Today we ride to the town of Oudenaarde. Our Belgian guides are really looking forward to sharing some of their favorite rides with you!
We will visit the Tour of Flanders museum and see the exhibits that show how cycling has changed over the last century.
Bruges has been voted as one of the most beautiful villages in the world. We will ride to Bruges in the morning and will spend the afternoon exploring the area.
After lunch, we will tour a local brewery and sample some world famous Belgian beer!
This morning we ride to Antwerp, the diamond capitol of the world. We should have some time to cycle or walk around the city before grabbing some lunch.
After lunch, we will find a location to watch the Schelderprijs sprint, which should inspire us for our ride tomorrow.
Today will be another ride through the Belgian countryside where our Belgium-based guides will share some of their favorite rides.
After our ride, we will visit a couple of team hotels to see how the teams operate. We may be able to eat lunch in the hotel restaurant and see some of the racers.
This morning will be a preparation day for tomorrow’s race, so we won’t ride as far. We will scout part of the route for tomorrow’s race and do some training on the cobblestones.
Afternoon will be open for rest or exploring on your own.
Today is a real treat. You will be able to ride the route of tomorrow’s race before the pros! We’ll see if you finish with as much mud on your face and kit as your favorite racers.
You will ride several cobblestone sections including the Forest of Arenberg!
We will view this famous race from a few different vantage points along the route. Can’t wait to see the racers charge through the cobble sections!
On our last night in Belgium, we will enjoy a farewell dinner together and remember the great rides and times we’ve had over the last nine days.
We will drop you at the Brussels airport in the morning and wish you a fond farewell until next time.
- Transfer from Brussels airport
- Hotel rooms based on double occupancy for 9 nights
- All breakfasts at the hotels – 5 group dinners
- VIP access or private viewing of Tour of Flanders finish
- Air-conditioned, Touring vehicles
- All transportation throughout the trip
- Support Vehicle with water and nutrition during the rides
- Use of Garmin Edge GPS units during the trip
- Services of Belgian cyclists as guides and support for your trip
- Bilingual guides
- Minimum of 2 cycling distances daily
- Daily information with maps, cue sheets, other information
- Detailed tour itinerary
- Pre-departure information detailing the trip, hotels, contact information, what to bring, and other essential info
- Memories to last a lifetime!